The Board of Directors constitutes the governing body of EIGA and is vested with full powers and authority, subject to the restrictions imposed by law and the Statutes, to put into effect the decisions of EIGA and to take all other actions which may be deemed in the best interest of EIGA.
Board of Directors
Composition of the Board of Directors:
- Cat. 1 Members’ Representatives (7)
- Cat. 2-3 Members’ Representatives (2)
- National Associations’ Representative.
- General Secretary
- Deputy General Secretary
- Industrial Gases Council Chair
- Medical Gases Council Chair
- Regulatory Environment Council Chair
- Safety Advisory Council Chair.