WG-10 - Homecare
WG-10 reports to the Medical Gases Council and focusses on Homecare activity:
- Analyse matters of safety, regulations and standardisation, specific to the homecare activity;
- Collect and review homecare therapies with associated medical devices and the services required to the homecare patient;
- Provide advice to the relevant stakeholders and to influence the outcome of regulation and standards;
- Investigate reported homecare therapy related incidents and adverse events and provide guidance where appropriate;
- Recommend to the MGC where publications, guidelines and other documents are required and to prepare these subject to the MGC approval.