EIGA Winter Seminar 2022: Packaged Gases – Safety Inspired Solutions
UPDATE – The EIGA Winter Seminar 2022 will take place virtually on 26th and 27th January via webinar
Packaged gases is one of the oldest and key activities for the industrial and medical gases industry. It provides unique challenges due to the processing thousands of cylinders every day such as manual handling, filling, re-testing, forklifts and transportation.
The industrial and medical gases industry has a good safety performance, however incidents can still happen due to poor ergonomics, falling cylinders, poor design, human error, …
The EIGA Winter Seminar 2022 on packaged gases will provide:
- an overview of current hot topics
- simple / easily implementable solutions to help with reduction of incidents
- practical solutions to common issues identified
- ideas to achieve safety goals, keeping individuals safe
- best practises for the industry
- a look to the future of what packaged gases will look like
The target audience is:
- experts (in safety, health and environment)
- managers (project, operational, maintenance, senior)
The content and nature of this event make it relevant to a wide audience in order to further improve the industry’s safety performance.
Invitations will be sent around end-October 2021. In the meantime save the dates of the Seminar 2022!